EXECUTIVE CONSULTANTS NETWORK (ECN)
Another innovative BDQ initiative.
140 UK and 45 USA based senior advisors to executives - collaborating.
The intent of the Executive Consultants' Network is to create mutually beneficial communication between management consultants. Why not leverage other consultants' experience to resolve issues you're facing? The interaction continues out of the meetings - creating a network built on mutual respect and interest.
The meetings are focused on mutual assistance first and sharing opportunities second.
- Attend because you want to contribute to the other attendees.
- Bring your ideas, knowledge and experience to bear, solving common management consulting problems.
- Our agenda will be on issues the attendees would like to get assistance with/to debate.
- Attendees must be prepared to debate openly and freely on issues they face and to contribute their experience to others around the table.
"Selling" is achieved by contributing your experience and skills to the others - by displaying your knowledge, your familiarity with the topic and by the manner in in which you "consult on the hoof", to your peers.
Place: Stoke Park Country Club, Stoke Poges
Time: 07:30 a.m., 3rd Wednesday monthly.
Cost: Breakfast at 18.50 GBP each (plus tip).
Place: Cardinal Club, Raleigh, NC.
Time: 07:30 a.m., 1st Friday monthly.
Cost: Breakfast for about 12:00 USD each (plus tip).
3. Round the table: "What I do/an Issue I'd like to discuss."
4. Debate one of the issues raised.
ECN members are active online at LinkedIn.com
Why not join LinkedIn and then contact the ECN Group for online membership?
Read about ECN Article
Knowing leads inexorably to improvement.
Tel UK: +44 (0)203 239 2307
Tel USA: +1 (919) 647 9623